Put the verb "to be " in present, past or future simple.
1)where ... you yesterday?- I ... at my parents
2) when i come home tomorrow, all my family ... at home
3) my father ... a computer programmer
present, past or future simple?
1) Last sunday we (to go) to the cinema
2) Where your brother (to work)? He (to work) at a university
3) I (to visit) my grandparents tomorrow
present, past or future continuous?
1) Listen! Somebody (to play) the piano
2) I (clean) the room the whole evening yesterday
3) Tomorrow from 6:00 p.m. till 9 p.m. my brother (to explore) the Internet.